If a residential doesn’t suit the needs of your group, then why not consider a day course?
Groups will engage in a wide variety of activities and challenges tailored to meet the needs of your group.
Each activity aims to enhance skills, self-confidence, communication with others, and strengthen relationships with friends and teachers. At White Hall, we believe it’s crucial to get children and young adults out and active to help with their mental health and well-being. We will support each and every individual throughout their time at White Hall so they feel safe and happy in what they are doing.
Please complete an activity course booking form to enquire about, or to secure your booking.
It’s important to bring clothes that keep you warm and dry and that you don’t mind getting dirty and wet.
• Please bring your own packed lunch (if applicable)
• Old clothing (suitable for the weather)
• Waterproof jacket if you have one
• Trainers or boots (an extra pair of old trainers if canoeing and a pair of wellies if caving), plus a clean pair of shoes to wear inside the building.
• Towel and soap for showers after the day’s activities and a change of clothes
• Separate bags for muddy clothes/shoes and for dirty clothing (named reusable shopping bags are ideal)
• Sun cream, sun hat and insect repellent (if applicable)
• Hats and gloves (if applicable)