“Experiences like no other, transforming young lives”
At White Hall we’re dedicated to creating new and exciting experiences for young people to explore, grow and flourish in the outdoors. Groups visiting White Hall will fully immerse themselves in hands-on learning and experiences while exploring what the Peak District has to offer.
Whatever the groups age, size, or ability, our team will work closely with your school to tailor experiences to your exact needs. We provide a range of flexible residential options and day trips all of which can complement your school curriculum. Rest assured your trip to White Hall will be an experience your group will never forget.
We have a powerpoint presentation available for schools to use to let students and parents know what to expect from a visit to the White Hall Centre. If you’d like us to send you this presentation, please get in touch.
Please complete an activity course booking form to enquire about, or to secure your booking.
It’s important to bring clothes that keep you warm and dry and that you don’t mind
getting muddy and wet.
• Trousers/Tracksuit Bottoms/Leggings (Denims are fine for indoors but not for activities).
• Casual clothes for indoors.
• Warm waterproof coat/jacket for activities.
• It is important to have enough shoes to wear indoors and for the different activities: wellingtons, old trainers (if canoeing/kayaking), trainers/walking boots for use outdoors and a pair of shoes/slippers only for indoor use – these need to have a proper sole ie not slipper socks.
• Underwear and socks
• Pyjamas/Night clothes
• Wash kit and Towel
• Thick socks to wear with walking boots
• Separate bags for muddy clothes/shoes and for dirty clothing (named reusable shopping bags are ideal)
• Water Bottle/Flask
• Change for Tuck Shop (around £10 is suggested)
In addition to the above –
In the summer – sun cream, sun hat and insect repellent are essential.
In the winter – bring plenty of warm clothing including hats and gloves.
Groups often bring their own packed lunch on the first day of a course; your leader will let you know if this is required.