White Hall Centre is available for group accommodation bookings and sleeps up to 85 people across 16 bedrooms.
The Centre has a range of facilities on offer for leisure bookings wanting to explore the Peak District or for business bookings in need of meeting rooms and conference spaces.
The picturesque spa town of Buxton is just 3 miles away and there are plenty of places to explore in the High Peak district during your stay as well as the optional extra to book some of the outdoor activity challenges that White Hall Centre has to offer across the 35 acre site including; high and low ropes courses, zip wires and a purpose built mountain bike track.
You can view photos of the accommodation, check availability for private hire and make an online booking here or call our team on 01298 23260
The cost of hiring the Centre for 2020-2021 is £27 per person/per night (minimum charge of £810 inc VAT per night) for sole use occupancy (2 nights minimum.) Under 5 yr olds stay for free.
The above price is for accommodation only, but does include the cost of a member of staff to be on hand throughout your stay.
- Bunk bed dorms sleep groups of between 4 – 12 people
- Rooms with single beds sleep between 1 – 3 people
- Main lounge area
- Large catering kitchen including a hot and cold drinks-making area and industrial dishwasher
- Family style dining room seating up to 80 people
- Games room with table tennis, pool tables, table football, large lawned area with football nets
- Large meeting room with overhead projector and television
- Payphone and free WiFi
- Multiple bathrooms with washing facilities
- Central heating throughout
- All bedding is provided, bring your own towels
- Parking for 34+ vehicles including a turning area
- Site is completely non-smoking
- No specific disabled facilities or access