Could you become a Friend of White Hall?
At White Hall we are very proud of our history and are looking forward to celebrating our 70th anniversary next year. In order to ensure White Hall survives for another 70 years we have decided to set up a Friends of White Hall group.
We would like this to be made up of enthusiastic volunteers who are passionate about the great outdoors, educating young people and the White Hall Centre.
If you are have some time to give then it would be great to hear from you.
The friends of group will come together to form a charity.
Here are some of the things that we think we need. However this is not an exhaustive list and, we would be equally be delighted to hear from anyone who is willing to support the centre in any way whatsoever:
- Fundraising, especially the writing of grant bids
- Volunteer instructors to help young people progress in a particular activity
- Practical DIY skills to improve the facilities and grounds
- People who are able to promote the centre to others
- People who are able to support the governance of the charity
If you the are interested in joining the Friends of White Hall then please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively ring the centre on 01298 23260 and leave your contact details.
We would also like to invite you to the attend the first meeting of the Friends of White Hall. This will be held in the briefing room on Thursday 4th of June 2020 at 10am. We look forward to seeing you there.