Our courses are packed with opportunities to help develop the outcomes that you want for your group.
Not only will young people benefit from the experiences provided by the activities, the residential experience helps develop independence and life skills, for example having the opportunity to make beds, keep bedrooms tidy, look after equipment and personal possessions and family style dining.
- A range of residential and day courses using outdoor education to build confidence, self -esteem, teamwork, independence and motivation
- Courses for children from Year 3 to Year 6 for residential courses and we also welcome younger groups for taster days
- Bespoke programmes planned to meet your needs
- Links with National Curriculum targets
- Nationally qualified instructors who come from a range of backgrounds including youth work and teaching
- 3 and 5 day residential courses during the week and weekend courses
- Day courses
White Hall is a warm and welcoming place and we do everything we can to make children feel at home and settled. Comfortable bedrooms, home cooked food, friendly staff and fun help to ensure that stays at White Hall give experiences and memories that will last forever. We can also organise camps for schools with a programme of activities.
We can provide a wide range of day courses such as:
- Perhaps you want to bring a group here for a day before they stay on a residential visit
- Maybe you have a group that would benefit from a day doing activities to develop teamwork and co-operation
- A day at the start of the school year to build relationships
- Curriculum days
We also have an outreach unit which can come out to you and work with groups on a variety of activities.