White Hall provides clean and comfortable accommodation and a wide range of facilities.
The welcoming and warm house can accommodate up to 85 students in dormitories with between three and four bunk beds in each room, with separate rooms for group leaders.
They can be reached from either of two staircases, giving us multiple options for splitting up male and female accommodation depending on numbers. There are washrooms and toilets on both sides of the first floor and there are male and female shower blocks on the ground floor. Family dining style meals are taken all together in our lovely dining room.
- table tennis
- pool tables
- table football.
- a drying room
- tuck shop (sells confectionery and souvenirs)
- 35 acres of grounds
- indoor climbing wall
- purpose-built mountain bike track
- orienteering courses
- high and low ropes courses
- zip wires
- well stocked stores of:
- walking boot
- all specialist activity equipment is provided
- three mini-buses with full three-point seat belts
- mobile outreach unit.